Each week I want to share different productivity tools, articles or ideas that I find in the previous week. You can find all previously published post about weekly productivity tools here.
One of the important productivity principles is learning and exercising. New technology, new things and new needs around you can increase your productivity. Because of that you need to learn more, to try different tools, read different materials and implement different things in order to become a more productive person.
This series of posts on My Productivity Tools is the place where I share different resources that I find and think will be useful in increasing my own and your productivity. I encourage you to check the links and try tools to see how they can impact on you.
Excellent productivity stuff that I chose for this week:
- Any To Do. This new app that I try this week is an amazing tool to manage your to-do list and tasks based on priority. The prioritization is based on time management matrix. More importantly the app synchronize with Evernote where you can find all your tasks in the form of notes, check boxes and with tags based on priority – importance and urgency.
- Surprising Secret to Time Management. Excellent article where you can find important advice about 80/20 principle in time management, prioritization and ranking method for your task list.
- How to Take Smart and Massive Action in 6 Simple Steps. Everyone wants to take massive actions that will bring big results in return. This is a great article that defines six steps you can take in order of implementation of massive action.
- Don’t Touch That Email Unless You Are Going To Do Something With It. So true when we talk about emails. Great article that will show you 7 tips to ensure that you don’t touch email more than once.
And, if you missed something, here are the posts titles from this week at My Productivity Tools:
- Managing Interruptions When You Work
- Where Your Most Productive Work Happened?
- What We Need to Do, Before Start Doing?
- What You Need to Do Before Create To-Do List
- Why I Reorganize My iPhone Dock?
- Track the Tasks You Delegate to Others
- 10 Simple Steps to Become More Productive Today
- 4 Steps SWOT Analysis to Improve Yourself
- Do You Know Where Are You Now?
- Increase Productivity, Even You Think That You Can’t
- Organize Yourself Because of These 8 Benefits
- What’s Stopping Us?
If you have something worth sharing as a tool, idea or content about productivity and improving it, do not hesitate to do this leaving comment below this post.