In the period of last year Evernote slowly but surely become one of the most-used tools on my devices. It is live changer for me, especially as a productivity tool that enables me to increase my own productivity, my client’s productivity and my collaborator’s productivity.
But, one real problem when it comes to this tool is that you need to use your own creativity to find different ways to use it in increasing productivity. Maybe this is the reason why I didn’t start using this productivity tool immediately after creating an account that was on October 22, 2009. I become a premium member on December 20, 2011 as shown on picture below when I already have started using this productivity tool much more in my everyday life.
On the other hand, this productivity tool is everywhere with me. It is in my pocket with my iPhone. It is in my hands when I am in the bed with my iPad. It is on each computer where I have internet connection.
What is Evernote?
In its simplest form, this productivity tool is note taking application.
Probably, you’ve already used paper notebooks. Evernote is something like that paper notebooks where you can write your notes, but additionally, you can record audio notes. You can attach any type of electronic files into them. You can attach images. You can search easily through them, you can add tags to each note… The most important thing is that it syncs to the web and across all of your devices.
That’s it – one of the best productivity tools today.
Why I Use This Tool?
There are many things why and how I use this tool in my everyday life and how it contributes to make me more productive. This is the first post about productivity tools here in My Productivity Tools, and this is only the beginning of our journey. Even this post is an announcement of the serial posts about this tool and practical ways how it can be used to improve our lives and increase productivity, here I want to share some of my ways of using this tool:
- Collect,organize and implement improvement ideas,
- Additional tool as a CRM system,
- Working on a project with clients,
- Researching scientifically materials for my PhD thesis,
- Take notes about everything that comes to my mind,
- Communication with my team,
- Digitalization of my documents and
- In some cases as a task management system.
In the future, I will try to explain all of these ways how I use this productivity tool in more details.
What Will Be Covered in the Future?
Here I want to announce the topics and titles that will be covered about this productivity tool in the future.
- How You Can Add Stuff to Evernote to Increase Productivity?
- How to Organize Stuff in Evernote?
- How to Collaborate With Your Staff With Evernote?
- Become More Productive: Evernote Search.
- Evernote Tagging Will Increase Your Productivity.
- Using Evernote as Address Book.
- Task Management With Evernote.
- Continuous Improvement With Evernote.
- Tools That Can Boost Your Productivity.
The links will be updated as the post will be published. These serial posts will be really cool informations of different possibilities about how we can use the tool. There will be presented more experiments in real-life cases and productivity improvements ideas.
I will start immediately with preparation of the posts and they will be published as soon as possible.
If you have some ideas on how can we use this tool do not hesitate to share through commenting below.
If you want to be sure that you will not miss something in the future from this serial you can subscribe to free updates of My Productivity Tools in the box below this post.